Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bei Saponi - Beautiful Soap by Patty

Well, it's been some time since I have posted, but with working full time, my dad passing away and just life, I had to set some things aside. But I am happy to announce that I am back home full time, and working on what I love and that's my soaps and bath products along with my Tupperware and Celebrating Home!


One thing I love to do is work on soaps and bath products. To me it is so relaxing and creative. So I have been working on some cold processed soaps and I love it!

All of our soaps are made with Vegetable oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Safflower oil and others. And we use natural pigments for coloring in some of our soaps and Fragrance oils. All of our soaps are made by me and are allowed to cure for 4 weeks before selling.


What's the name of my new business?? Bei Saponi! This is Italian for "Beautiful Soap" and to me each soap is a creation of art.

Some of the fragrances that we have now are
Tropical Oasis
Sea Salt and Lotus Blossom
Cucumber Melon
Plumeria
Sunflower and more.

You can purchase our soaps at http://www.beisaponi.com

Along with our CP Soaps, we still offer our M&P Goat's Milk Soaps and we'll be adding more bath products soon.

You can also keep up with me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/beisaponi
There we will be posting about all the products to come!

It's great being back with you and looking forward to shearing more of things to come!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment