Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tupperware Dessert Cups


Many of us remember our moms having these little dessert cups. I sure do. I remember when my mom would make summer treat special, or take home made pudding on a picnic. It always excited me when I went to the fridge and seen all those little cups with lids. I knew it was going to be a fun night!
Well, you can purchase the dessert cups with our Tupperware Online Exclusive Sale! And you can purchase them at 50% off while supplies last!
This is an online exclusive sale only and not in catalogs.
Make desserts fun again, take them on outings, to the park or lake! Little ones will just love them and make any dessert more fun!
Purchase the Tupperware Dessert Cups Here while supplies last!
For more info or catalog, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment