Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebrating Home Kids Decor Sale.


What an awesome sale! so many cute things for boys and girls rooms. Everything from quilts, to shelves, mirror,Diva frame and more.
Flower Patch Bedding - Full/Queen 3 piece set on sale for $39.00 that's a $100 savings! Or Twin 2 piece set for $29.00. And we have boys bedding and more!

Sale starts September 2 - 30 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!! You can Pre-Order through me at welovehgp@gmail.com and I will place your order on midnight September 1. Or you can visit my site at http://www.gottahavehgp.com/ . But you'll have to hurry as these will go super fast!

You can view the flyer below and if you have questions, please feel free to contact me and I will help all I can.
Blessings,
Patty

Celebrating Home Kids Sale. Home Decor for boys and girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment