Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Exciting News Changes with Home and Garden Party


Yes, Home and Garden Party and Home Interior have combined into one business!!

2 great companies have now become one! We are now called

Celebrating Home - Bringing Families Together
With many new items to our catalogs and many of them will be $20 or less! We'll be offering a wide range of Home Decor, Wall Art, Candles, Mixes and more.
Our new site goes live on March 8, 2009 and I would love to invite you to come take a look. http://www.gottahavehgp.com/
and if you would love to have a new catalog please email welovehgp@gmail.com
with your address and as soon as we receive our new ones, I'll drop one in the mail to you.
And don't forget, you can book online parties too!!
Book one with me today and be the first to earn our new products FREE.
AND If you book a party with me now, You'll receive a free thank you candle from me!!
contact me today at welovehgp@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Patty Dooley

No comments:

Post a Comment